Thursday, 29 September 2016

14. Find A New Footpath



There are a lot of footpaths around this area, but normally when we go out for a walk we end up just walking to the nature reserve around the corner.



We wanted to explore a bit more of the countryside, so we went for a short drive in search of another footpath.





We drove around a few pretty Cotswolds villages and stopped at the hamlet of Fyfield, where we found a path leading across the river Leach and down to the village of Southerop.



It was a nice change, and we intend to explore a few more of the footpaths around the area in the future.


The observant among you may notice that this is post no. 14 and the previous post was no. 12 - thing to do no. 13 is missing! This has nothing to do with superstition, I just can't post it until I've done one of the other things on my list, at which point I'll post them both together.

No comments: