Finally this year I sorted the cards into colours and realised I had far too many for one collage, so I bought several large photo frames. Over the last few days I made a blue collage (above) and a white and rainbow collage (below) and hung them up in the hall.
I've just finished a red and orange collage (below), which I will hang up in the lounge this afternoon. In case anyone is wondering, I also have green, yellow, and cream cards, which didn't fit in with the colours I've done so far; winter snow scenes and wildlife, which didn't fit in thematically; and some darker cards which wouldn't have worked on the black background ... but I have two more photo frames, so I can make some more collages next year!
I'm in the middle of some more of my 50 Things which I haven't had time to post on my blog yet - and I haven't forgotten that elusive missing Thing no. 13! - but I wanted to get this post up before Christmas. Happy Christmas and best wishes to everyone for 2017!
No comments:
Post a Comment